Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, February 20, 2011

DAY 365

Well, I did it!  Actually accomplished the goal I set January 1 of 2010 to craft for 365 days.  It took me longer than 365 consecutive days but it is accomplished!  The last 2 days we were out of town- went to LaCrosse Wisconsin to celebrate our anniversary (last September, 2010). On the drive to LaCrosse, Friday after work, I worked on yo-yo's which are such a good car craft.
Our nighttime view.

Then some antiquing, quilt shop stops and Hobby Lobby.


Old Town Antiques.....

Olive Juice Quilts in Onalaska...
Hobby Lobby.


Saturday evening after a lovely dinner at Carlos O'Kellys we relaxed and watched some cable TV.  This is a treat as we have never had cable.  I worked on making some more yo-yo's which made day 366.

So the big question now...do I continue with another 365 Craft Blog, change the blog theme and continue, stop blogging altogether, or wait until Micaela reaches her 365 and then decide...Hummmmm, somthing to consider...anyway this evening I did some cutting of church fabric into blocks...which made day 367...

No comments:

Post a Comment