Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 295 - Starting another quilt for church

After many days off (my sisters and mom had our annual long weekend together) and now I have gotten yet another sinus infection!  Anyway, I am getting going again.  I started sewing on another church quilt for missions.  I had been cutting out these squares when going through some of the smaller pieces of fabric from church as a lot of people don't want to deal with the small scraps.  Hopefully I have enough cut to made a quilt.  If not I will sew what I have and then continue to scout for more small pieces of fabric.
Here is a photo of what I have done this morning.  The stack on the right is the blocks that haven't been sewn at all.  The others are in various states of sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment