Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 284 - Odds N Ends

We will be without a photo for a couple days because I loaned my camera to Micaela who is on a trip to Ohio for work.  Tonight I made 8 flower pens for work and mounted the beaded picture that I finished not to long ago on foam core board.  I have about 1/4 left to do and it will be complete.
There was also some more work done in the basement!  Michael began to move the items around the "pass thru" opening in the wall from my studio to the shop.  This is where we are going to put a built in shelf unit to put my CD/cassette/radio with speakers which will clear up some room in another area.  Also removed the half shutters that were partially covering the opening.  This is exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment