Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 131 - Many things....

It was a rainy day and I awoke to it at 4:21 a.m. this morning.  It ended up raining steadily all day which made it perfect for me- a die- hard rain lover! Only missing the lightening and thunder...

First thing this morning I laid out the camping quilt and got it pinned.  Pete spent my "pinning" time in the bedroom hallway as she becomes destructive when I have laid a quilt on the floor to pin...
Here is the beginning of the pinning...


and the end of the pinning....


Tonight after work I took out this jar of tiny squares....


and spent some time sewing them into "twos".


Michael got another section of basement ceiling up tonight- the one that is over the computer!!!


It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment