Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 93 - A Different Kind of Crafting...

Today was a full day.  Went to Home Depot and purchased 6 rolls of insulation, about 104 pieces of ceiling rail, 6 cartons of 20 each 24 x 24 ceiling tiles.  Came home and began installing the insulation.  What a job!  Used 5 rolls and now have some little cuts to do to fit above the cement block foundation. Then I gave Michael a hair cut and beard trim, washed 2 loads of clothes and changed the bedding. This evening I made a breakfast egg dish with bacon and mushrooms, then an egg dish with sausage, potato bake with 2 pounds of hash browns, cheese, sour cream, onion, then a batch of chocolate chip cookies and cleaned 3 quarts of strawberries.  I am ready to hit the sack!  (Technically, I ran out of time to "craft" and before I can do anything down here I have to really vacum to get up the insulation dust...perhaps tomorrow)
He is Risen!

1 comment: