Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 100 - Milestone in 365 Days of Crafting...

Spent my morning at church working on mission quilt kits.  Figuring out which ones were done and seeing if we had backing material or not for them.  I didn't get a photo of that but I did work on straightening out several of our cupboards when the quilt work was done.  ( I should have taken before and after photos)  Here is the cupboard:


This one I did clean out the top shelf and bottom. At the very bottom are all of the quilt tops and backings ready to be sewn together.


I cleaned the top shelf in this cupboard which was a mess!


And this section didn't need much of anything done.


When I got home some work had been done on the basement ceiling by Michael and my Dad!


These shots are from opposite ends of the basement!

No comments:

Post a Comment