Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Friday, December 2, 2011

Daughters...

Having my daughter home for a couple of weeks in between her contracts working at Yellowstone has been delightful.  She has given me a great idea for next years blog.  I have been thinking of doing another 365 days of crafting but with my new job and longer hours I didn't know if I could actually accomplish it again.  She said that many people are doing 52 weeks of crafting.  I think that is something that would be do-able!  I will ponder it a little bit longer and let you know before 2012!  She is full of ideas and solutions to problems....


Well, with Christmas in the air I have been enjoying the decorations of downtown Minneapolis.  There have been concerts just about everyday during my lunch hour too.  Everything seems a little brighter and more cheery with the decorations everywhere you look.  This was my concert today.


No comments:

Post a Comment