Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another Long Time!


Even though I haven't blogged for a long time I have been getting a few things done now and then.  Almost every day at work during my lunch hour I sit in the Crystal Court of the IDS building and watch/listen to the falling water and the world going by.  It is a wonderful change from work!  After my lunch I usually have about 20-25 minutes that I have been working on miniature baskets which you have seen before. This is my "work box" that I keep in my desk drawer at work.
There is now a huge Christmas tree in the Crystal Court and some entertainment while I eat!
Fun to see what is going to happen each day at lunch!

My daughter made it home for a visit from her job in Yellowstone National Park.  She is full of ideas and energy.  She gave me a great suggestion for next year and crafting.  I was thinking about doing another 265 days of crafting and she suggested doing 52 weeks of crafting.  That may be more do-able with my current work schedule.  I am going to ponder that one a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment