Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, August 28, 2011

A tough week

Tough week here.  Still, there are good things to think about and do.  Went to my 2nd Twins game (they lost) but got to go to the Leaders Club- that's where the seats were!  Also had great food.  Here is what my view from my seat was.
This weekend I went camping (and to a family reunion in Wisconsin).  We were at St. Croix Wild River State Park.  Amazingly, we had NO RAIN!  The mosquitos were horrible at the reunion but it was very well attended this year.  This was our campsite.

We camped next to my brother-in-law and his wife and ate together, had 2 great campfires.  Worked on an American Indian costume with my sister-in-law for a branding party they are going to.   Had time to make one little fairy house in the woods.

I also snatched a few moments to start another of my miniature baskets and clean out my box of supplies for basketmaking.  This was at the picnic table.

When we got back home this evening I got out our tall ladder and went to work on the grapevines over our pergola on the back deck.  Have I mentioned the problem with raccoons we are having??? Anyway, they love grapes so I cut off all of the grapes that I could get to in hopes that they will stop hanging out here and having parties on our roof!  Look at how many grapes I cut.

Well, that about brings you up to speed on all of the good things happening in my little corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment