Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 262 - Outdoor Wreath

In getting ready for winter in Minnesota many outdoor decorations need to be updated before being tucked snugly away for winter.  One of my gate wreaths needed serious work so brought it inside to take a look.
I took everything off of it to give it a fresh look...

Wired some new greens on and it is ready for next spring!


Another note:  Do you remember that grilled cheese sandwich
that had the face of Jesus on it?
Look what I found in my soaking crock pot-

A happy face!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The updated wreath looks great! And did the cat really choose to sit there? She's crazy! I also like the face in the nasty water, even more since you actually took a picture of it!

    ReplyDelete