Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 359 - Saturday Church Quilters

This morning met with the quilters from church.  We had a bunch of boxes of new donations so our 3 hours were spent organizing the new fabrics and also some from the fabric closet.  Here is what our work area looked like!


Remember that big bag of tiny pieces of fabric I brought home to cut into squares and strips one of the last times I was at church?
(See day 323, January 9, 2011)  Well I brought that back empty today!  BUT
look what I came home with to cut up and go through!

This is about 4 times the amount I bought home last time to go through!
Yikes, what am I thinking.  I will never get back to my own quilts....
And my little buddy Pete found a cozy spot to snuggle into...

No comments:

Post a Comment